What is the Form I-90?
Form I-90 (Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card) is the application to replace or renew a Green Card. You must file this form with USCIS if your green card is soon-to-expire, already expired, if it has been stolen, lost, destroyed, damaged or any other similar reason. It may sound like a long process but with Together Direct you will be able to do everything faster.
Together Direct optimizes the filing process making it more efficient. Our automation keeps you from inputting redundant information. Your information will always be safe with us, as we store the data with the latest security standards, technology, and the highest respect for your privacy.
At Together Direct
Sign up today and begin your
immigration process on the right track!
How can you file Form I-90?
You may file form i-90 online if:
You may file form I-90 only by mail if:
To better illustrate you we’ve come up with some brief examples:
Who May Not File Form I-90? You may NOT file Form I-90 if you fall within one of the following categories:
Benefits of working with Together Direct
- All applications are reviewed by a licensed immigration attorney.
- It’s an online service that you can use remotely at any time, anywhere.
- Keeps the legal cost of representation at minimum.
- Follows an easy do-it-yourself process.
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
Price: $199 USD (Government fees not included)