What is the Form I-90?

Form I-90 (Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card) is the application to replace or renew a Green Card. You must file this form with USCIS if your green card is soon-to-expire, already expired, if it has been stolen, lost, destroyed, damaged or any other similar reason. It may sound like a long process but with Together Direct you will be able to do everything faster.

Together Direct optimizes the filing process making it more efficient. Our automation keeps you from inputting redundant information. Your information will always be safe with us, as we store the data with the latest security standards, technology, and the highest respect for your privacy.

At Together Direct

Our goal is to provide our clients an excellent, reliable, and safe service at a fraction of the cost of traditional legal representation.

Sign up today and begin your
immigration process on the right track!

Sign Up

How can you file Form I-90?

If you need to replace or renew your green card. If you are a permanent resident whose 10-year green card has expired or will be expiring in the next 6 months, or if your green card has been stolen, lost, destroyed or damaged in any way, these are your options:

You may file form i-90 online if:

You may file form I-90 only by mail if:

To better illustrate you we’ve come up with some brief examples:

Andres has a Green Card that is valid for 2 years, is he eligible to file form I-90 in order to renew it?
Lucia is about to turn 14 and her mom wants to renew her Green card even though it will expire in four years. Is it possible for Lucia to file form I-90 and renew her Green Card?
Sam decided to change his middle name but he does not know what to do since his Green Card does not match his actual middle name. Is he able to file Form I-90?

Who May Not File Form I-90? You may NOT file Form I-90 if you fall within one of the following categories:

If you have a conditional Green Card, which expires 2 years after being issued. You must follow a different process to replace it with a “permanent” 10 year green card.
If you have a conditional marriage-based Green Card or Form I-829 (officially called the “Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status”)
If you gained U.S. permanent residence by investing in a U.S. business.

Benefits of working with Together Direct

  • All applications are reviewed by a licensed immigration attorney.
  • It’s an online service that you can use remotely at any time, anywhere. 
  • Keeps the legal cost of representation at minimum.
  • Follows an easy do-it-yourself process. 
  • Eligibility check before starting your application 
  • Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly


Price: $199 USD (Government fees not included)

We are designed to be intuitive and simplify your immigration request.

Documents you need to show you are a Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident:

U.S. Citizen

Lawful Permanent Resident

We are designed to be intuitive and simplify complex and confusing immigration processes.

Sign Up