What is Form N-400?
Form N-400, “Application for Naturalization”, is the application that green card holders use to apply for U.S. citizenship after meeting some requirements that will be mentioned below.
If your biological or legal adoptive father or mother was naturalized before you reached your 18th birthday or is already a U.S. citizen by birth, you may already be a U.S. citizen.
Together Direct optimizes the filing process safely and reliably. We simplify the questions and make the overall process more efficient by avoiding unnecessary repetitive inputs. Your information will always be safe with us, as we store the data with the latest security standards and the highest respect for your privacy.
Benefits of working with Together Direct
- All applications are reviewed by a licensed immigration attorney.
- It’s an online service that you can use remotely at any time, anywhere.
- Keeps the legal cost of representation at minimum.
- Follows an easy do-it-yourself process.
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
Price: $299 USD (Government fees not included)
Sign up today and begin your
immigration process on the right track!
You can file Form N-400
If you’re at least 18 years old or older at the time, and can prove the following:
You may file form N-400 online if:
You may NOT file form N-400 online, only by mail if:
You may NOT file Form N-400 in the following scenarios:
Want to know if you’re ready to get your citizenship?
Fill this survey to find out